Do you own a business in the state of Texas? If so, we can offer commercial insurance to help keep your business protected here at Jagwan Insurance & Financial Services. Protecting your business’s assets, employees, and property is important. We offer a variety of coverage options depending on your needs.
Commercial Insurance Requirements
The state of Texas requires businesses to carry certain types of insurance. While most states require workers’ compensation insurance, Texas does not. However, it is highly recommended since it assists in covering the costs of medical expenses and missed wages resulting from work-related injuries.
Furthermore, all business-owned vehicles must also be insured in Texas with commercial auto insurance. The minimum requirements for commercial auto insurance are as follows:
- Bodily injury per person for $30,000
- Bodily injury per accident for $60,000
- Property damage liability per accident for $25,000
Commercial Insurance Coverage
Here are some of the additional coverage options you can choose from to safeguard your business:
- General liability - This is important for all businesses and may be required by your commercial lease. It covers third-party risks.
- Professional liability - This coverage is known as errors and omissions insurance and helps protect your business from legal fees associated with work performance.
- Cyber liability - This protects your business against financial losses resulting from cyberattacks and data breaches. It is highly recommended that your business covers sensitive information such as credit card numbers.
- Business owner’s policy - This combines general liability and property insurance in one plan.
If you own a business in Texas and need business insurance, please call us at Jagwan Insurance & Financial Services. We will be more than happy to provide you with a quote.